Welcome Visitors and Patrons!
Our commitment is focused on the success of our students and our community.
Patrons and Friends of the Salmon River School District,
Regular Board meetings are held the third Monday of each month with a call to order and executive session at 5:00 p.m., and the general session beginning at approximately 6:00 p.m. at the Salmon River High School, IEN Room. Public input is welcome as indicated on the agenda. Public comment may be imposed time limits as necessary for the conduct of district business in a timely manner.
- Richard Friend – Chairman, representing Zone 4
- John Pottenger – Representing Zone 1
- Barbara Hawkins – Vice Chairman, representing Zone 5
- Christina Nelson – Representing Zone 3
- Eric Hook – Representing Zone 2
- Michelle Hollon – Treasurer and Clerk of the Board