- To be eligible candidates must be members of the sophomore, junior, or senior class.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must be in attendance for a period of one semester at Salmon River High School.
- Upon meeting the above requirements candidates shall be considered based on their service, leadership, and character.
Selection of members:
- Applications will be made available to students who are scholastically eligible for membership November 6, 2019.
- Student applications must be returned to Mrs. Best by November 13, 2019.
- The faculty shall be requested to evaluate candidates using the official evaluation form provided by the chapter advisor.
- The Faculty Council, shall review the Candidate applications and faculty evaluation forms to determine membership.
- Candidates will be notified by November 26th.
- An induction ceremony will be held in December.
More info on Mrs. Best’s page
Mrs Jeri Best
District Counselor & Registrar
Work Phone: (208) 630-6025
- Idaho Community Foundation
- SRHS Scholarship Application
- Pinehurst Quilters Scholarship Application(Word doc)
- Pinehurst Quilters Scholarship Application(PDF Form)
- College Prep Parent Night (Power Point)