Just a reminder that all freshman, juniors and first time athletes must have a physical before they can attend practice. Also needing physicals are 5th and 7th graders (and first timers). With the state of affairs in medicine right now they should probably get them scheduled ASAP.
Welcome to the Savage Locker Room!
Nominations for the IHSAA Good Sport of the Week close every Tuesday at 4 p.m. Nominations can be submitted on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using #IDHSAAGoodSport or emailed to email@example.com. Let us know how they exemplify sportsmanship in your school along with an action shot. Winners will be revealed on Wednesdays–this is a great way to highlight good sportsmanship in our schools, and we hope you get involved.
For more information contact AD Paula Tucker
Name: Paula Tucker
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: (208) 630-4997
P.O. Box 872
Riggins, ID 83549
- Idaho High School Activities Association (IHSAA)
- IHSAA Rules and Regulations
- Wilder High School Hosting Athletic Event Protocal
- TV Guidlines for Sports Events 2020
- GARDEN VALLEY SCHOOL DISTRICT GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES FOR Athletics
- CascadeHS Covid Athletic Guidelines
- Horseshoe Bend HS – Home Game COVID Protocol
- CouncilSD13 Guidelines for Athletic Events 2020
- 2020 Fall State Tournament Information
- http://idhsaa.org/rules/misc.aspx (Miscellaneous Forms)
Drug Testing Consent Form:
- Board Policy: Click on 3401F (for 9th graders and new students – notary required) or 3401F2 for all other students in grades 10-12.
- Athletic Rules