Attn: Parents and Students
The Salmon River Board of Trustees recently revised the attendance policy.
It is the intent of the Board of Trustees to have students attend school on a regular basis. Regular and consistent attendance results in increased learning.
Parental calls and notes to the schools to report illness will not result in an excused absence unless a doctor’s note is provided.
Absences which will be counted as one of the 7 days per semester are but not limited to: suspensions, hair and photography appointments, illness that is not verified by a doctor’s statement, and any and all non-prearranged/pre-approved absences.
The ONLY absences (Excused Absence) that WILL NOT be used in calculating the attendance record are:
- Those that occur due to school-sponsored activities.
- Bereavement in the immediate family
- Subpoenas to appear in court or court-ordered
- Dental appointments, doctor appointments, illness or hospitalization verified by a doctor’s statement.
- Absences that are prearranged and approved by the school.
For a copy of Board Policy 3050, please visit the board policy page.
Its that time of year again. Salmon River School District will be holding registration for the new school year very soon.
August 15 – Seniors & Juniors
August 16 – Sophomores & Freshmen
August 17 – Junior High
Attn: There will be a special board meeting July 31 at 6:00.
Salmon River Joint School District #243
Board of Trustees Special Meeting
Monday, July 31, 2017
6:00 p.m. MST
High School, IEN Room
- Open Session
- Proposed settlement agreement on IEN lawsuit
- Executive Session: to consider items pursuant to Idaho Code C. § 74-206(b) To consider personnel matters
Planning the upcoming year? Here is the coming school year calendar! Click on the link below to download and save or print.
Input your student’s score and learn more about that range, the claims, content and more.
208-630-6025 Ex 5102
Football season is almost here! Remember all games, dates, and times are subject to change.
Click on the link for printable version of schedule.
To the friends and patrons of Salmon River School District,
THANK YOU for your continual support.