Here are the guidelines for the Fall State Tournaments.
- Spectator tickets for all games/matches will be limited and will only be available online or through the GoFan app. THERE WILL NOT BE TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE GATE!
- Link to GoFan https://gofan.co/search
- Schools will receive a private link to distribute to parents/fans
- Ticket limitations will be determined by local guidelines and stadium/gym capacity
- Only participating teams’ coaches’ cards will be accepted
- Masks will be required in the following areas:
- Entry into all venues
- Common areas of all venues
- On site where social distancing is not possible
- All teams/spectators must leave the venue immediately following each contest
Each sport/venue may have different guidelines.
Click on the link below for more information.
To be determined based on facility & local guidelines
- Brackets will be single elimination with consolation
- Separate tickets must be purchased for each match of the tournament.
1A DII – 1000 Fan capacity 500 per school per game