It’s that time again! School registration is here!! Please read all of the info below to make sure you don’t miss out. You can print the forms and bring them in completed to save time. If you have any questions give us a call at 208-630-6025. See you next week!
Registration for the 2021-22 school year will be 9:00-3:00 on the following dates.
- August 9 – New students to District 243
- August 10 & 11 – Returning students to District 243
Things to know about registration:
- A parent or legal guardian is required.
- Student pictures will be taken for activity cards.
- Please expect to pay for class fees and all sport fees.
Students and parents can click on the following links for more info.
- Supply List
- New Bell Schedule
- Dear Parents Letter
- FERPA Rights
- Internet Access Policy
- Student Handbook (Parents and students must sign and turn in the last page.)
New students to our district please bring the documents listed below on Aug. 9th. You may also click on the appropriate links below to fill out paperwork ahead of time.
- Evidence of age (certified birth certificate, NOT hospital issued)
- Immunization records
- Legal custody agreement (if applicable)
- New Enrollment Form
- Health Info
- Medication Authorization
- Ethnicity and Race
- Parent Employment Survey
- Housing Survey
- Student Services Info
- Internet Agreement
- Photo Release
- Policy Permission Form
- ASK Registration
Returning Students to our district please click on the links below to fill out paperwork ahead of time.