Stay tuned for updated forms and registration dates!
New Student Registration
Registration for 2019-2020 will be 9:00am-3:00pm, August 12th and 13th.
Pictures will be taken at registration for activity cards.
Please expect to pay class and sports fees at registration or on the first day of school.
If you are the parent or legal guardian of a new student, please complete and sign the following forms before attending registration.
- Evidence of age (Certified Birth Certificate, not hospital issued)
- Immunization records
- Legal Custody agreement (if applicable)
- New Enrollment Form
- Records Transcript Request
- Health Info
- Student Services Information
- Testing/ Credit Information
- Internet Access Agreement
- Photo Release
- Policy Permission Form
- Ethnicity and Race
- Residency Questionnaire
- Medication Authorization
- Off Campus Permission (High School Students Only)
- Student Vehicle Parking Form (High School Students Only)
- Application for Free and Reduced Lunch
Information for Parents and Students
- Dear Parents
- FERPA Annual Notice of Rights
- Internet Access Policy 3270
- Bell Schedule 2019-20
- Calendar 2019-2020
- 2019-2020 Supply Lists
Attn: Parents and Guardians
There is a new way to fill out the free and reduced lunch application.
The Online applications for Salmon River JSD #243 will be available 8/10/2020