Guidelines for 2020 Sports Events
The Midvale and Cambridge School Districts (JSD 433/432) have put in place protective measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, we cannot guarantee that you or your child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending activities on the campuses of Midvale/ Cambridge (JSD 433/432) could increase your risk and your child’s risk of contracting COVID-19. All visitors voluntarily assume the risk that they may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending activities on JSD 433/432 Campuses.
- In the event that any person, including: athletes, coaches, fans or support staff is feeling ill or has a fever, it is required that the individual not attend activities at Midvale/Cambridge Schools.
- Midvale/Cambridge will do a health screening of all players and coaches, before arriving at opponents’ facilities. We encourage our visitors to also screen their players and coaches before arriving at our facilities.
- We encourage all visiting teams to arrive dressed in game uniforms. If needed locker rooms will be available for each team.
- Student athletes will provide their own hydration source and will not share.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at various convenient locations for teams and fans.
- Children must be under adult supervision at all times – they will not be permitted to play in the lobby area, on the gymnasium floor or elsewhere; before, during or after games.
- Masks are permitted and encouraged, but not required by the Midvale/Cambridge School Districts.
- We encourage all fans and spectators to maintain and follow all social distancing guidelines when possible.
- We encourage fans to bring exact change for admission to help eliminate exchange of money.
Adults/students without activity cards $6.00, HS students with activity card/Elem students $4.00, senior citizens over 55 $1.00, children under 5-free.
- Coaches and support staff will sanitize equipment and facilities on a daily basis.
Midvale/Cambridge athletics will continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and modify all plans and guidelines based on the State of Idaho’s Rebound plan and the IHSAA and NFHS guidelines.
***Subject to change according to future guidelines form the IHSAA, the State of Idaho, each district and SWDH.***